Sunday, May 8, 2011

Locks I Love...THE REMIX!


OK, so my version of a remix doesn't feature Diddy or Lil' Wayne...well maybe some T-Pain...just kidding.

No, I'm talking about hair again.  Recently on a post titled "Locks I Love" I featured some beautiful colors/cuts/styles for Spring & Summer and I talked about how I wanted to go to the salon and get my hair done.  It has been way too long and my hair desperately needed a little love and attention.  As you can see in the video, I didn't do anything so different than before.  As in I decided to keep the dark hair and take the length up a few inches.  And my stylist, Katherine, textured my layers so I can mix up my look a little.

And I won't lie...I wanted to keep the cost down so that's one of the reasons we decided to color my hair the way in which I described in the video - without actually putting in highlights.  So I got a great color and it was really affordable (and maybe next time I'll be a little more adventurous.)

The products that I mentioned in the video that I'm trying out are from Bumble & Bumble's new line.  I will let you guys know what I think of the products.

Let it Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme

If you live in the Richmond area you can visit Karinas in Carytown and ask for Katherine.

Thanks for watching! What have you done to your locks lately?

Jayme

2 comments:

  1. Love the cut! It's subtle but just enough :) I just deep conditioned my hair tonight. It was in major need of TLC.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Linh - Thanks so much! I love the Aussie 3 Minute miracle to condition my hair. What do you use? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...