Thursday, July 14, 2011

GLAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM


I'm back with another GLAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM video.  Mendi and I LOVE doing these, so please keep the recommendations coming!

A HUGE GBTYM to my friend Katherine for recommending the Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Tease. I love it and wouldn't have purchased it if you hadn't stopped me at the Sephora event to show me what you were trying (and buying!).  Thanks girl!

And of course a GBTYM to our friend (and fellow blogger) Erin from Tropical Mind.  She guest posted on our blog and recommended the fab Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.  My cuticles thank you too Erin! :-)  We so enjoyed your coming over to HLNC with your awesome 10 Under $10 Beauty Bargains!

Also, after this video was made Mendi bought the Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream and seconds my GBTYM!!

Jayme

9 comments:

  1. Ohh I will have to try that smashbox lip gloss. I like it better than lipstick but it's hard to find one that isn't super thick and shiny. It looks fabulous on you!!!
    -Linh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely love it if you would do a video for us. Let me know if you're interested!
    Also, I just picked up this Tarte eye palette... oh my goodness. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266118&categoryId=B70
    It's SO unique. I love it.
    Last recommendation is the new Mineralize skinfinishes from the the MAC semiprecious line. Danielle and I are both obsessing!
    I'm doing my first (ahhh) video on Beauty Forum this weekend so I'll send you the link. We're also doing a Rose Gold feature and I'm linking back to your May Faves video so I'll make sure to pop that link to you so that you see that!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out!!! And I'm so glad u are loving the BB =) It's amazing and I use it everyday. My hands really take a beating at work and I'm constantly washing them. Seriously the best product ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love smashbox
    and thanks I'm a follower back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are so cute :) And your blog is lovely!

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Linh - Oh you should check these lip glosses out for sure. It's so pigmented for a gloss and non-sticky...AMEN! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Hannah - We will be in touch about doing a video. Can't wait to see yours. That's awesome!!! Oh and I'll be posting a video soon about the MAC Semi Prescious collection...love it!! Nice Tarte palette too! Will have to look at that the nect time I'm in Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Michelle Lee - Thanks so much for following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...