Friday, August 26, 2011

It's In The (MINI) Bag!

We're always keeping our eyes peeled for the next fashion trend & this fall we see a plethora of mini bags showing up in stores & on our favorite celebrities.  Perfect for a day of shopping or a night of dancing, these bags will keep your hands free to grab all those must-haves for fall or to hold a cocktail or two.  Wear them across your body for the ultimate in comfort & style.  So, in the name of fashion, we decided to share some of our favorites (from the "affordable"...to the "not so much").  Drum roll please...

Ruched Leatherette Handbag


AEO Studded Crossbody Bag
www.ae.com = $29.50


Double-Stud Crossbody Bag
www.gap.com = $39.95


Jessica Simpson Bella Faux Leather Crossbody Bag


Emory Small Flap
www.fossil.com = $88.00



BCBG MAX AZRIA Indigo Leather 'Femme Fatale' Crossbody
www.bluefly.com = $106.99



Gem Lock Flap Crossbody Bag
www.juicycouture.com = $148.00



Frye Crossbody Pouch
www.southmoonunder.com = $178.00


Tory Burch 'Moonlight Stacked Logo - Reva' Leather Clutch
www.nordstrom.com = $295.00



See by Chloe Houndstooth Mini Shoulder Bag
www.saksfifthavenue.com = $350.00


Leifsdottir Wilshire Boulevard Bag


The Classic Quilting Noho
www.marcjacobs.com = $675.00

What do you think?  Will you be leaving your gigantic handbags behind this fall to lighten your load with one of these adorable mini bags?  How much is TOO much to spend on a handbag?  Would you ever think of splurging on a mini bag, or is there just not enough bang for your buck??  We'd love to hear your thoughts!  

24 comments:

  1. I love bags, maybe even more than [gasp!] fashion! Haha, I love all the ones above, especially the cute Tory Burch bag. Love her!

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houndstooth bag! I like the cross body bags, but not some of the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mini bags... The Jessica Simpson crossbody bag from Nordstorm is really cute... I love it :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want ALL of them...perfect for the fall:)
    Please check out my new blog and follow if you like! Either way I'm a follower :)

    http://www.triplethreat333.blogspot.com
    Cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mallory In New York - We do too! And the Tory is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics =D I'd love one for a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like small bags for special nights but don't see myself carrying one everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my favs are the first and last ones!! Super cute purses!! :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my one handbag that I use everyday and love it to pieces (almost literally). I should shake it up with some more bags, including mini ones.

    BTW, I've just posted about my Shellac manicure I had done. I knew you girls would be interested.

    I did tell you

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the cranberry ae bag! the marc jacobs one is pretty awesome too!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the J. Simpson's crossbody bag! xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I worry that mini bag makes 'everything' else look too big ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All look really fashionably delicious , but id go for 4,5,7 & 8. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice selection! I love mini bags, recently wrote a post about it as well: http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-latest-loves-mini-bags.html

    http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
    NEW OUTFIT POST: Citadel Parade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey ladies,

    Amazing blog =D Found you guys via IFB! I love this post btw - as much as I loveeee oversized bags, I think the smaller alternatives are super cute and stylish as well! I'm lovin the Chloe bag, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    I'm following you guys via google! =D I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow as well?
    =D

    xoxo can't wait for more posts!
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Tory Burch mini is beautiful! I have one from Michael Kors that I just purchased and use the heck out it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ KnitPastis - We just love MK!

    @ Kimberly - Thanks so much!! The Chloe is amazing! We will check out your blog now! Thanks for following!!

    @ Leonie - Cool, we will check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Tracy D - HAHA!! Hadn't thought of that!

    @ Mitch - Thanks! We like fashionably delicious!

    @ Eva - that is a pretty one!

    @ Claire - And the AE one is such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Style Journey - That Chloe is SO nice!

    @ Ayushma - So pretty!

    @ Cam - We do too!

    @ Shop N' Chomp - They are so perfect for a night out!

    @ Jen - You are right...probably not for everyday. We need more stuff than will fit!

    @ Cami - Thanks for stopping by! Great choices!

    @ Jagiri - Cool, we will stop by and check out your post! You know how me love anything to do with nails!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all these Bags!! are amazing!] :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are just too cute. I love mini bags gives me a reason to not stuff my purse with so many things just the most important stuff.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the rich navy color of that BCBG bag! They've always been a favorite brand of mine for beautifully done color. The Fossil bag is surprisingly cute too! They've definitely been surprising me with more trend-based items!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Crystal - The navy i so classic! Fossil has stepped up their game for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all so cute! My favorite is the houndstooth!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...