Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TAG: About Me...Get to know Jayme

Recently we were tagged by our friend Madeline from Cappuccino and Fashion.  It's the "About Me" or "About Us" TAG since there are two of us.  It's a great way to get to know us and hopefully for us to get to know you better.  We will post our answers in two separate posts so as to not overwhelm you guys with personal info. :-)

Jayme's About Me

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, my middle name is Lee - like the jeans. It runs through some of the women on my mom's side of the family. 

2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
English was my favorite subject.  I even majored in it while I was in college.  I've always loved to read and write...not so keen on grammar though!

3. What's your favorite drink?
Diet Coke and Champagne...a perfect day is to start the day off with a Diet Coke and end it with a glass (or bottle) of Champagne.  :-)

4. Favorite songs at the moment?
Anything with a beat.  I love all kinds of music but Hip Hop and R&B are my thing!  If I have to name one it would be "Otis" by Jay Z and Kayne West featuring Otis Redding

5. What would you name your children?
Well I have three - Jade, Barkley and Cooper  :-).  They are my fur babies.  See pics below.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Yes, I play on a co-ed touch football team.  It's so much fun! 

7. Favorite Book?
It's funny because as an English major you'd think that I have one...but if I answered this question then it would probably take me a year to figure it out.  It's such a tough one.

8. Favorite Color?
It changes all of the time.  Can I pick a rainbow?  :-)

9. Favorite Animal?
Dogs first and then hummingbirds, dolphins, manatees, monkeys, frogs... I just love all animals!! 

10. Favorite Perfume?
I used to not wear too much perfume but some of my faves are Ralph Lauren Romance, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Spade Twirl and MAC Turquatic

11. Favorite Holiday?
Definitely Christmas!  Just ask my hubby because I watch all of those cheesy Christmas movies (as long as they are happy!)

12. Have you graduated High School?
Yes, many, many years ago.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I have been to the Bahamas (twice), England and Mexico (twice and I got married in Puerto Vallarta in 2009).  There are SO many other places I need to see though!

14. Do you speak any other Languages?
Well I took many years of Spanish but I'm not great at speaking it.  I can understand it and read it a little better than I can speak it.  :-)

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother (4 years older) and we are nothing alike.  We don't look, sound or act alike in any way.  It's bizarre! 

16. What's your favorite store?
Sephora, Nordstrom, Target and DSW

17. Favorite Restaurant?
I'm not sure I have one...I just love to eat out and it doesn't have to be fancy.  I like places where you can sit and have a drink and just relax and hang out.  I must admit that if it's a bad night (as in I want to eat bad) I do love me some Popeye's Chicken!

18. Do you like school?
I always liked school.  In fact, I was really sad to graduate college. 

19. Favorite YouTubers?
There are so many.  I will say that the ones that got me excited to join the YT community would have to be Makeup By TiffanyD, Makeup Geek and even The Current Boobies (I just like her daily escapades). 

20. Favorite Movie?
Again, I have issues with picking my favorite anything. I'll say that I loved 8 Mile, Hustle & Flow, Bridesmaids, The Hangover and almost any CHICK FLICK (like The Proposal)...I'm not ashamed to admit that.  I like happy light-hearted movies.

21. Favorite TV show?
So hard because I have a ton: Cougar Town, Modern Family, Chuck, True Blood, What Not To Wear, Vampire Diaries, Flipping Out, Jersey Shore and all of the Housewives...and the list goes on.

22. PC or MAC?
PC but would love to go MAC since I'm in love with my iPad and my iPhone.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone

24. How tall are you?
5'3" but I'm still hoping to grow.  :-)

Meet my family:
My husband of almost 2 years -  Wes

Jade 

Barkley

Cooper
Thanks for reading and I hope I didn't bore any of you!!  Feel free to leave anything about yourself as we'd love to know about each and every one of you.  Mendi's will go up next week so stay tuned!

21 comments:

  1. Yay English majors! I love grammar though. I'm taking a Linguistics class this semester and I actually get to talk about my grammar pet peeves and learn all about the mechanics of English. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this tag! And you have some really cute furry children I have to say. :D

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you play touch football! That is cool coming from another girl who likes football, pro and college!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...when I first read your post I thought she looks very young to be a mom of 3 and then I see your pets! So cute! Love these types of posts to learn more about others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, when I first read that I thought you liked to drink Champagne and Diet Coke together.

    Great to learn more about you!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so with you on that! I was a Library Science major during my brief college career (long story) and if someone asked me my favorite book I couldn't answer! I could always narrow down a writing style though! I love the pups! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah housewives are my guilty pleasure. i feel like i shouldnt watch them but do. (NY is my fav) Also vampire diaries is to die for!!! YOur dogs are so cute!!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I love that you mentioned manatees and frogs as your favorite animals. Also, when I first read your perfume comment, I thought it said "I used to wear too much perfume" and immediately had flashbacks to R&C. Enjoyed reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Hannah - That's awesome!

    @ Sandra - Thanks so much! They are my babies!

    @ Style Journey - Oh we love football around here! Playing is so much fun. We play on Sundays and then go watch the games at a bar. Mendi is more into College than me though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Bravoe Runway - HAHA!! Thanks!!

    @ Mary Lane - HAHA! It hasn't come to that point yet!

    @ Mrs. WASP - I know! It's just too hard!! My puppies are my life!

    @ RachelM132 - Love the Housewives!! DRAMA!! And Vampire Diaries...can they get any cuter boys on that show??

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ BNuckols - Hey Boo!! Ah, taking it back to the good old days when peeps wore too much perfume and came to work dressed like they were going to the club! :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat tag - I love the photos!
    Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun tag! Your fur babies are adorable. Yes, you may pick a rainbow. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Harija - Thank you!!

    @ Shop N' Chomp - Thanks! Sweet encase I can be indecisive at time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!!! copper is so cute!:) Your family are adorable! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved learning more about you, great picture of you and your husband too! My sister's middle name is Lee, I love reading/books and I watch all the Housewives too...oh and Tarjay, Sephora, come on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Tracy D - Thanks girl! We have so much in common! We were destined to be friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoyed reading more about you! :) Your answer to the favorite color is so funny!

    *Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Madeline - Thanks for tagging us! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank GOD I found these posts! I read Mendi's too and now feel like I know you gals so much better. In fact, i'm going to link up to this (5 months too late) and answer the same questions for my post tomorrow!! :)

    Thanks for making my investigating process a littttle bit shorter for our gift exchange in a few weeks! Haha :)

    Sam
    http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...