Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Euro Trip

When dreaming of our perfect European vacations, we like to imagine what cities we'd stop in, the sights we'd make sure to see, the cafes that we'd visit along the way and the memories that would be etched in our mind for the rest of time. While the lucky {av} and her hubz are galivanting across France, Switzerland and Germany, she's tasked us with planning out our travel outfits for our very own Euro trip. So today's Friday's Fancies features our ensembles for four European stops along our desired route...after all, these dreams are not a matter of "if" they'll happen, only a matter of "when." And they can't come true soon enough.
Barcelona & Paris
Amsterdam & Santorini
Amsterdam & Santorini by herlatenightcravings

Barcelona:
1 American Vintage Grapefruit Elastic Waist Silk Dress  //  2 Helen Kaminski Nala Raffia Fedora  //  3 Juicy Couture Chevron Stripe Scarf  //  4 Dorothy Perkins Tan Cross Keeper Skinny Belt  //  5 Gap Colorblock Tote  //  6 BX by Bronx Woven Sandals

Paris:
1 J.Crew Painter Boatneck Tee  //  2 Citizens of Humanity The Thompson Malta Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans  //  3 Tory Burch Dual Color Logo Beaded Bracelet  //  4 Fiorelli Tan Crossbody Bag  //  5 American Eagle Outfitters Colorblock Ballet Flat

Amsterdam:
1 VINCE Heather Cinder Favorite Tank Top  //  2 Marc by Marc Jacobs Miro Silk Shorts  //  3 Topshop Leopard Scarf  //  4 La Mer Collections Black Gold Pyramid Stud Wrap Watch  //  5 Sperry Topsider Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoes

Santorini:
1 Laundry by Shelli Segal 'Rachel' Sun Hat  //  2 Topshop Tall Lace Insert Tie Blouse  //  3 Dorothy Perkins Light Blue Pleated Dip Skirt  //  4 Dolce Vita Archer Sandals



And PS ~ If you'd like to join in on future Friday's Fancies, hop on over to Long Distance Loving and sign up to receive {av}'s weekly e-mails for themes in advance, so that you can make your own Polyvore inspiration board. It's so much fun and a great way to meet new bloggers!

23 comments:

  1. jealous of the trip and those clothes!! : ) LOVE the barcelona outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those outfits! And saw at Target last night a near-identical dupe of those fabulous Dolce Vita Archer sandals if anyone wants a cheaper option ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these, but my favorite is definitely barcelona :)

    have a great weekend ladies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits!! Great styling!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the barcelona outfit! especially the bag!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such great outfits! I love the turquoise skirt and the Barcelona outfit is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALWAYS want to wear the things you come up with for Friday's Fancies, they're always so cute. And now I want to travel AND wear them. Especially the Santorini look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG adorable, ladies! Love how you styled an outfit for each different place!! Too cute... I think my favorite is Santorini (because of the location and the outfit!!) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore it all! You guys are good! Have a wonderful weekend! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty outfits! I love the Santorini look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All four looks are so cute! You ladies definitely reflected the styles of those cities!

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! You ladies went all out...times four! Love what you rounded up! Oh, what a dream it would be to visit all those places...in all four of those outfits!
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great use of color! *sigh* Would love to be on my own little European vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that you featured a different look for each city! I am totally crushing on Paris, such a darling look. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Santorini picks. Even if that trip isn't in my future (sigh), I can still rock this outfit, right?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah! I love these outfits! Especially Barcelona and Santorini. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all of the "Europe" outfits... my two favorite has to be the Barcelona and Santorin outfits

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE these looks! I think I love the Paris one the best...those flats are adorable, and the long-sleeve sweater and pants are perfect for wandering through the air-conditioned (I think it's air conditioned?) Louvre. I went to Rome last month to study abroad, and from what I saw all these looks together look very Euro indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh I love all of these! Especially the Amsterdam outfit! I'm lucky enough to have been to Paris and Santorini but I would love to go to Barcelona and Amsterdam!!! Fabulous finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Santorini and Bacelona outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...