Saturday, August 25, 2012

August Empties!


Products mentioned:
The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh Eau de Toilette
Philosophy Luscious Lime Foaming Bubble Bath & Shower Gel
Origins A Perfect World Cleanser
Jouer Lip Enhancer Conditioning Treatment
Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Body Lotion
L'Oreal Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+
Aveda Be Curly
LUSH Phoenix Rising Bath Fizz
Clarins Self-Tanning Instant Gel
GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Hair Masque
Laura Geller Balance-N-Bronze Regular

Drop us a comment to let us know what products you've finished up recently and whether or not you'd buy 'em again!

Thanks for watching!

6 comments:

  1. I loved that jouer treatment! I reordered from birchbox too :) I definitely don't use it twice a day, but I love putting it on first thing in the morning to moisturize my lips before I put on lip sticks and gloss all day. Great video ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like to try the GLOSS Moderne High Gloss Hair Masque. Hey J & M, what deodorant do you use? I've been unsatisfied with the ones I've tried recently :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the jouer treatment and love it! It's one of the few products that I've tried.. that works!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Aveda soy candles all over the house and you put the warm wax on your hands and rub it in for the softest hands ever!!
    I have used a Lush soap (lemon) and bath bomb (sex bomb maybe?) and I have lots more Lush to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely include your Lush empties! :)
    I finished off BBW's Paris Amour Shower Gel & Body Lotion this month, I really liked them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...