Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mendi's Winter Skincare Routine


Clarins Products Mentioned:
Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs
One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter
Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser
Toning Lotion with Chamomile
HydraQuench Intensive Serum BiPhase
Instant Eye Makeup Remover
HydraQuench Cream
Vital Light Day
Extra-Firming Night
Vital Light Night
Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Beauty Flash Balm

Also Mentioned:
Clinique All About Eyes

What are some of your current favorite winter skincare must-haves? Have you or do you use any products from Clarins? I've been loving my Clarins as you can tell and I can't wait to hear how Jayme enjoys incorporating her new products into her daily routine. We will keep you guys posted! 

*As stated, all purchases were made by us. We were not asked to do a review. We just believe in this brand and wanted to share with our favorite people.* 

6 comments:

  1. My friend love all there product. Jayme I'm in love with your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claris is a wonderful line.. One of my faves;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used any Clarins products before, but I love my Mary Kay moisturizers for dry winter skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Beauty Flash Balm! It is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting skin care routine related info . I was looking for this video all over the web.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! We are glad you found the video and really hope it was helpful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...