Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February POTM

We love bringing you guys our Polish Of The Month posts. It's always so much fun showcasing a special polish or polishes (because sometimes two is better than one) every single month. There are just so many awesome polishes out there that they really do deserve their own post! So without further adieu, we bring you...

February Polish Of The Month

Mendi's Picks - L'Oreal How Romantic & Essie A Cut Above
I knew that I wanted to go with a Valentine's inspired nail for February's polish pick, so I naturally navigated to the lightest of light pink. In this case I chose L'Oreal's How Romantic from their Colour Riche line. Then I topped it off with, what else, a glitter topcoat. Essie's A Cut Above was the perfect choice to give my nails some extra Valentine flair. 


Jayme's Picks - China Glaze Hopeful & China Glaze Champagne Kisses
I had been wearing such dark colors on my nails for awhile and wanted something that was just pretty and girly.  Hopeful is a creamy milky light white/pink color while Champagne Kisses is a beautiful gold/rose gold micro-glitter. I had to apply several coats of Hopeful to achieve total opacity and because of that the polish seemed a little thick and was easily nicked.  Champagne Kisses is a perfect addition to any polish collection and definitely satisfied my craving for a glitter accent nail since it had been so long since having one.

OK, now that we've shared, it's your turn. What polish has been gracing your nails this month? Any special color your wore for Valentine's Day?  

12 comments:

  1. These are all pretty. Kayla and I have been wearing Loreal Color Me Pink for this month. It's such a bright springy color. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR THIS. I have been on the hunt for the perfect opaque milky nude polish. Jayme, that color is EXACTLY what I want. Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them. Great nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your mani picks! Mendi, yours has a touch of girly glam and Jayme, yours has a touch of sophisticated glam. Sadly I've been too lazy to do my nails lately.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'm still loving the glitter too :)
    I love Rosie Lee from Butter London.

    Hope you're doing well!
    xoxo
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Valentine's Day I wore a light pink polish with a bubblegum pink ring finger. I love your mani picks!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving both of your picks SO MUCH!! I have such a hard time finding the nude shades that look good on my skin tone. Mendi - I think we have similar skin tones, what are some lighter nude tones that work well on you? I've bought so many that I've ended up not liking once they're on. :(

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I'd love to try the Essie A Cut Above polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first one!
    Both are pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both looks! Like you Jayme, I've been leaning towards darker colours lately, but this month I've been starting to wear some pale pinks and nudes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking at what I've got on my nails then at Jayme's picks... it seems that our tastes are super similar.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...