Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March POTM

We love bringing you guys our Polish Of The Month posts. It's always so much fun showcasing a special polish or polishes (because sometimes two is better than one) every single month. There are just so many awesome polishes out there that they really do deserve their own post! So without further adieu, we bring you...

March Polish Of The Month

Jayme's Picks - Essie Mojito Madness & Essie As Gold As It Gets
 St. Patty's Day is right around the corner and I feel like I've found 'me pot of gold' with my polish picks. I'd say Mojito Madness is a very light kelly green and makes me think that spring is on it's way. This polish is one of Essie's best formulations because one coat almost does it. And adding the gold top coat (a total 'rediscovered' since I had forgotten about this one) makes me think of leprechauns and their hidden pots of gold. Now if only I really could find that pot of gold! There would be mani's for everyone! :-)
(Please excuse the cuticles. I am having issues!)

Mendi's Picks - Color Club Wild Cactus
As soon as I saw this polish in my February Birchbox, I immediately knew that this was going to be my March POTM pick. As you all know, the beautiful shade of emerald is having quite a good year so far, so who am I to deny my nails of this hot trend?!? Maybe it's the Irish blood that runs through my veins, but I am loving any and everything green at the moment. In the words of my favorite leprechaun, "it's magically delicious!"

What polish has been gracing your nails this month? Are you sporting a mani in honor of St. Patty's Day?? Do tell. 

20 comments:

  1. Hi ladies! Love both your picks :) This month I'm still loving glitter nail polish, especially Butter London in Rosie Lee.
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayme! You totally just made me order these polishes online so I could do this for St. Patrick's Day! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that Essie Mojita Madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that green polish shades have always scared me a little but you ladies make it look so wearable!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second pic!
    Beautiful!
    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Mendi's pick. It's such a pretty color! Right now I am wearing good ol' bright red, but you ladies have me thinking green for St. Paddy's Day now :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been so obsessed with green polish lately. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you layered the green and gold! Great idea.

    Hope you a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the green shade! such a beautiful color! xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really digging both!!!! You guys always rock the nail polishes. Wish I was better at applying it on myself!! HA!!

    xoxo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the gold + green... what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say the gold and green is just dazzling, its also the colour of our SA sports teams, so even more reason to love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both manis! I think the gold looks beautiful over that kelly green. Perfect for St. Patty's Day :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  14. The green/gold is so festive for this month but that blue is phenomenal. I wish I could pull off those colors. :( Make sure to stop by and check out the giveaway I'm doing. http://msmorgansrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2013/03/bettina-may-pin-up-class.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! I love that green! I have such a weakness for anything Essie especially when it's a color that I love! I know what I am getting Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these colors! I might have to buy all three!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for checking out our blog and the nice comment! We are now following you back via gfc.

    Great nail color! Excited for spring!

    ~m&s
    http://scottsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew I loved you guys for a reason! Represent the Irish colours eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute polishes! Loving the first one for St. Patrick's Day!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...