Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide

With Mother's Day right around the corner (May 12th), we thought we'd put together a little gift guide to help you shop for your mom. And while we have gifts of all price ranges, these are just ideas. And remember, sometimes it's the little things that count (especially if you live out of town) so be sure to place that phone call or send some good old fashioned snail mail and let mom know just how lucky you are to have her in your life.

Mother's Day Gift Guide



There's still time to shop online so don't forget to order through EBATES so you get a little cash back while you are shopping. It's the best way to shop online!!


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

15 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! I'm still searching for the perfect gift for my mom.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered doing a post similar to this. However,my mom reads my blog on a daily basis so I didn't want to give any hints as to what I got her!

    Happy Tuesday!

    xoxo
    -mQs

    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have definitely inspired me to get my mom some Clarins skincare! I have been curious about it since I have heard about it from your videos and I think it would be fun for us to try out together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute ideas! I love that you all included a scarf (HA!) and the Bauble Bar necklace is super fun.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom and mother-in-law are both coming THIS weekend so I need to get on the Mother's Day gifts since I won't see them on Mother's Day. Thanks for some fun ideas! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great gift guide - love these ideas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this wonderful gift guide. I had ran out of ideas. I am thinking of something similar to Number 1 or 3. Would actually love those for myself, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift guide! (I have one going up tomorrow :) ) I love that Clarins spa set you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's time to get on this! Thanks for the reminder:) Wonderful ideas! xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh yay, mamas are the best :) Great picks! I really need to get something ready, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some great idea! Thanks for posting and reminding me to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic ideas for our momma's!!!! I usually always send my mom flowers and her favorite perfume but its always good to change it up a bit!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fragrance sampler is such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta take care of our moms!! This is a great gift guide, and now I want some of it too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...