Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Mariah Carey OPI Holiday Nail Polish Collection & Swatches!


Polishes Mentioned:
Make Him Mine (Liquid Sand)
Baby Please Come Home (Liquid Sand)
It's Frosty Outside (Liquid Sand)
Sleigh Ride For Two
Underneath The Mistletoe
All Sparkly & Gold
Wonderous Star

Have you guys picked up any of these holiday polishes? Or is there a holiday collection that has you excited? Please let us know! We are polish obsessed!


KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! :)
    Feel free to pass by my page http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love new polishes! I'm going to check these out :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Mariah Carey Collection, these polishes are perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to stock up on this collection.... love the colors and Mariah too of course :)

    Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also dont know how Mariah is relevant, but this is a really pretty collection, I like the iridescence of the liquid sand shades, really nice gleam. These are great for the holiday! I am grateful for the last comment you left me...hope your week's going great! Happy Thanksgiving lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got my nails done..and WOWZA....I love all of these colors...you are right the glitter is phenomenal!!! AAh so many fab holiday colors!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I wish I could get this polish over here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...