Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dillard's Handbag & Watch Trade-In Sale March 18-22!!

Just a quick post to let you know to check your local Dillard's (if you live near one) to see if they have the Handbag & Watch Trade-In sale going on. It's in-store only through Sunday. My mom always takes advantage of these sales (I believe they happen twice a year) and normally I end up getting something too. :-)
I know the Central VA/Richmond area stores are participating but wanted to let you guys know about it as well. Let's get our save on!! Mama might need a new spring bag!

photo via

Let me know if you end up shopping this event!! Hope you are having a great weekend!


P.S. I was not asked to blog about this sale. Just wanted to pass on the savings!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...